The solution for specific base types
duplex field is a specially designed solution for terrains that don’t allow for digging foundations – this might be landfill sites, car parks, protected adaptive-reuse areas or rocky deserts. The systems was developed and aerodynamically optimised in a wind tunnel, and is installed in series with optional ballast weighting. The system is therefore also configured for special conditions such as snow load zone 3 or wind load zone 4.
Up to 150% higher yield
Compared with other systems, duplex field can fit 150% more modules on the same surface as there is no shade clearance required between the rows of modules. Thanks to its high resistance to wind and corrosion, the system can also be installed in close proximity to the sea.
The system’s maximised level of pre-fabrication tops off the products other advantages – and you only need one tool to install it. Anti-theft protection is also available as an optional extra.
For use on terrain types where foundations cannot be dug e.g. landfill sites, car parks, protected adaptive-reuse areas or rocky deserts.
“We´ve installed countless mounting systems in the past, but yours is by far the quickest and most convenient.”
– Ricardo Latzkow,
Head of project management, Polarys
Advantages for you:
- developed and aerodynamically optimised in a wind tunnel
- theft protection optionally available
- fully optimised prefabrication regarding only one tool for installation
- resistant to UV, wind and corrosion
- the fastest set-up time on the market saves you time and money
- minimal transportation and storage costs thanks to the small scale of the product: up to 50 kWp of duplex field measure 2.4 x 1 metre in packaging
You´re interested in our products? We´d be delighted to respond to your request!
Mail email@example.com, Phone +49 941 / 39647 -800