Flexible system for various application fields
Our roof-parallel system flat rail features perfect simplicity being suitable for bitumen, foil or concrete rooftops up to an inclintation angle of 20°. The system is to be mounted with only one tool within record time of 10 to 15 kWp per man-hour – already including the modules. For ballasting we offer system-compatible ballast trays to be mounted beside the modules.
Due to its short and space-saving dimensions the mounting system easily skirts obstacles like rooflight domes, giving you flexible scopes of application on site.
“We´ve already installed numerous mounting systems being able to say that yours is the fastest and most comfortable one by far.”
– Ricardo Latzkow,
Head of project management, Polarys
Advantages for you:
- developed and aerodynamically optimised in a wind tunnel
- suitable for roofs with a limited load-bearing capacity
- fully optimised prefabrication
- flat rail is resistant to UV, wind and corrosion
- quick installation saves time and money: no other mounting system on the market can be installed faster
- minimum shipping and storage costs thanks to the small scale of the product: up to 50 kWp of flat rail measure 2 x 1.25 metre in packaging
- rooftop impermeability is not affected by our prduct in any case, thanks to the integrated building protection mats
- multi-directional water drainage guaranteed
You´re interested in our products? We´d be delighted to respond to your request!
Mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +49 941 / 39647 -800