A mounting system with little to no ballast required
Thanks to its aerodynamic design, simplex roof requires little to no added ballast. Even roofs with a limited load-bearing capacity can be fitted with this particularly light-weight mounting system for photovoltaic panels.
As the product can be set at an incline of up to 20°, it is possible to make use of the photovoltaic potential of surfaces on flat and gently inclined roofs with an angle of up to 15°.
Simple and roof-friendly mounting
A great advantage of the simplex roof is its unique ease of installation. The system is composed of a few individual parts, which are pre-mounted in the factory in such as way that the system can be mounted incredibly easily and in the shortest possible timespan.
The functional supporting rails make the installation of the system incomparably roof-friendly. The building protection mats, specially selected according to the type of roof, are pre-fitted and the system allows for water drainage in all directions.
“We´ve already installed numerous mounting systems being able to say that yours is the fastest and most comfortable one by far.”
– Ricardo Latzkow,
Head of project management, Polarys
Advantages for you:
- developed and aerodynamically optimised in a wind tunnel
- suitable for roofs with a limited load-bearing capacity
- fully optimised prefabrication
- simplex roof is resistant to UV, wind and corrosion
- quick installation saves time and money: no other mounting system on the market can be installed faster
- minimum shipping and storage costs thanks to the small scale of the product: 25 kWp of simplex roof measure 2 x 1 metre in packaging
- rooftop impermeability is not affected by our product in any case, thanks to the integrated building protection mats
- multi-directional water drainage guaranteed
You´re interested in our products? We´d be delighted to respond to your request!
Mail email@example.com, Phone +49 941 / 39647 -800