Nearly ballast free system
This aerodynamic system duplex roof is particularly suitable for rooftop installations dealing with a small reserve of distributed load. The design of duplex roof leads the wind through the lightweight system perfectly – hardly regarding any ballast weight at all. The substructure is made of very few and factory preconfigured components ensuring easy and ultra quick mounting.
Most efficient roof coverage enable higher yields
This east/west oriented system makes optimum use of the available roof space as no shading intervals are needed. This leads to higher yields for the plant operator combined with significantly more even allocated yields. Moreover, duplex roof convinces by its outstanding price-performance ratio.
“We´ve already installed numerous mounting systems being able to say that yours is the fastest and most comfortable one by far.”
– Ricardo Latzkow,
Head of project management, Polarys
12° inclination angle
Advantages for you:
- developed and aerodynamically optimised in a wind tunnel
- suitable for roofs with a limited load-bearing capacity
- fully optimised prefabrication
- duplex roof is resistant to UV, wind and corrosion
- quick installation saves time and money: no other mounting system on the market can be installed faster
- minimum shipping and storage costs thanks to the small scale of the product: up to 50 kWp of duplex roof measure 2.8 x 1 metre in packaging
- rooftop impermeability is not affected by our product in any case, thanks to the integrated building protection mats
- multi-directional water drainage guaranteed
You´re interested in our products? We´d be delighted to respond to your request!
Mail email@example.com, Phone +49 941 / 39647 -800